Optical CMM to flexibly measure dynamic motion
K-Series DMM (Dynamic Motion Measurement) is the perfect solution for motion and deformation measurement and evaluation. It is a digital metrology system that accurately tracks the point coordinates of infrared LED markers attached to the objects under investigation. K-Series DMM can also be used to capture the wheel motion and displacement of a car on a test bench. Such rig tests efficiently and realistically simulate the changing loading conditions the vehicle undergoes during normal use.
- Quick and easy transducer setup
- Limited instrumentation mass
- Sampling rate up to 1000Hz
- Measure up to 256 3D or 85 full-motion markers
- Direct data-stream interfaces to HBM, National Instruments, Dewetron, etc.
Categories: Motion Measurement and Robotics