M2 high-precision X-ray CT inspection system
The M2 system is a high-precision large-envelope modular inspection system. The metrology-grade granite base provides the foundation for the patented ultra-precise and stable 8 axis manipulator.
Supporting dual sources up to 450kV offers the necessary power to penetrate through high-density parts and generate scatter-free CT volumes with micron accuracy. The system is available with a flat panel detector and a proprietary Curved Linear Diode Array (CLDA) detector that optimizes the collection of the X-rays without capturing the undesired scattered X-rays.
The linear detector produces stunning image sharpness and contrast by avoiding image pollution and associated contrast reduction. The M2 is ideal for the inspection of parts ranging in size from small, low-density samples to large, high-density materials.
- Patented ultra-precise and stable manipulator
- Exclusive x-axis bridge design
- Large inspection envelope
- Install into existing radiation enclosure or supplied with new modular radiation enclosure
- Patented X-ray tube technology. 225kV, 320kV, 450kV available
- Supports dual x-ray tubes
- Supports dual detectors
- Large format 16-bit detector technology
- Exclusive Curved Linear Diode Array technology
- Intuitive software interface
- Advanced 3D visualization and analysis
- Customizable macros to automate work flow
- Turbine blade inspection
- Evaluation of precision parts and large castings, complex mechanisms and internal components
- Part-to-CAD comparison
- Reverse engineering
- Detailed failure analysis
Categories: Configurable X-ray / CT Systems